Sunday, December 16, 2012

My new e-book

Good news from this blogger! My e-book New Trends in Alzheimer Care; Finding the Spirit Within will be released within a few weeks by Strategic Publishing. It piggybacks on my book Matters of the Mind...and the Heart to discuss new trends in caring for the person with dementia and then tells my personal journey with my mother in law Bette. It was quite a rollercoaster ride for me and not always an easy one. I did learn a lot about dealing with very independent minded and self-focused people and a lot about myself in the meantime. I think we often learn more about ourselves than the people we care for in the caregiving journey. So, look for it. It will be available for Kindle and the like from Barnes and Noble, Target, and other outlet stores. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment