Sunday, January 13, 2013

Read on

I hope you all can read each of the articles in this week's Dementia Weekly. Lots of great information. We need all the information we can gather about managing this disease Alzheimer's.
On another note, my e-book is available at Barnes & Noble and Amazon amoung several others. Go on line and peruse it. The more hits it gets whether you buy it or not, the more foreign agents are interested in picking it up on their website. The book is New Trends in Alzheimer Care; Finding the Spirit Within by Strategic Publishing. They are a great outfit to work with; all on line! If you read it, please let me know your thoughts. I had trouble getting it out there as it is personal and my thoughts and behaviors were sometimes surprising to me.
Bev

2 comments:

  1. Welcome Steve. We certainly share interest in our favorite book, God's love letter to us, the Bible. I will log in and read your entries.

    ReplyDelete